Arizona Adventure Yoga Teachers Training
Time & Location
About the Event
Start your day with sacred sunrise meditation, sunrise salutation, prayer, pranayama, yoga along the trail, and asanas on the clifftops with panoramic views surrounding a secret Shangri-La. Deepen into asanas with bare feet on the edible lawn beneath tall shady trees, on sun-blessed Yoga Decks, inside the Yogi’s Cave, on soft warm hardwood floors, and along spectacular Canyon Creekside Trails that lead to surreal Lake Magnificent. Enjoy Yoga in the Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Treehouse, Cave Castle’s rooftop classroom, and clifftop Golden Yoga Dome.
Embark on adventurous yogic day trips to Sedona’s spectacular sacred places, to the rim of the Grand Canyon and, weather permitting, to Arizona’s highest summits, the lofty San Francisco Peaks. Plus, 3 full days camping at Shakti Fest, the USA’s most beloved celebration of bhakti yoga near Joshua Tree.
Arizona Adventure Teachers Training™:
• A heartfelt, comprehensive array of Living Yoga Traditions, Techniques & Ceremonies
• Explore Asanas, Alignment, Flow Sequencing. Develop your own unique Teaching Style
• Experience Vinyasa, Tantra, Atma, Bikram, Mandala, Yin, Restorative,Buti & Flying Yoga
• Dive into Meditation, Mudras, Mantras, Chakras, Kriyas, Nidra, Pranayama & Chanting
• Study Yoga Anatomy, the Philosophy of Perennial Sages & the Ecstatic of Ethics
• Immerse yourself in Aqua Pool Yoga, Hot Tub Yogassage & Trampoline Meditation
• Enjoy Yoga Along the Trail & Wild Edible Plant Foraging with a Local Wild Woman
• Learn Bliss Conscious Communication. Discover Yoga Films. Learn Entrepreneurship
• Join Evening Concerts, Kirtan, Poetry, Singing Circles, Satsang & Singing Circles with Phenomenal Musicians
• Yoga Teacher Training Certification (200 hours)
• Bliss Conscious Communication Certification (5 hours)
A profound yet playful, transformative & soul-enriching experience!
Includes Accommodations & Organic Vibrant Vegan Cuisine.
Intimate class of 12 - 16 students • Web: http://heavenonearthretreat.com • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • (928) 227-7925 or (928) 308-2146